Client and Networking Service
Policy of E-Mail Use
Responsibility and Policy of the Kingsborough Community College E-mail User
All members of Kingsborough Community College are expected to use its computer network
resources in a responsible manner.
- Maintain account by checking e-mail on a regular basis and delete any unnecessary
- Immediately report any misrepresentation of e-mail
- Do not misrepresent yourself when sending messages
- Prevent the posting of illegal information
- Do not share account or password information with anyone else
- Respecting and protecting other's privacy as well as your own
- Obeying Institute policies and state and federal laws
- No disruption of activities of others through unauthorized electronic communications
- No commercial activity over the Kingsborough e-mail server
- No use of Kingsborough E-mail to solicit sales or conduct business to advertise or
sell a service.
Kingsborough Community College reserves the right to limit access to its networks
or institute computers.