READMISSION APPLICATION FOR SUMMER 2023 AND FALL 2023 IS OPEN
Please note Readmission is now in the Admissions Office
Who should apply to Readmit?
Students who have not attended Kingsborough Community College for more than three semesters must apply for readmission. If you have graduated from KCC, you will need to complete a CUNY application as a second-degree student with the Admissions Office.
Deadline for Readmission Application:
- Thursday June 15th 2023
- Applications for students Not in Good Academic Standing (below 2.0) are not accepted for the Summer. Students should apply for the Fall 2023 semester.
- Monday August 14th 2023: Students Not in Good Academic Standing (below 2.0)
- Monday August 28th 2023: Students in Good Academic Standing (Above 2.0)
Winter 2024 (FALL 2023 second session)
- Applications for students Not in Good Academic Standing (below 2.0) are not accepted for the Winter. Students should apply for the Fall 2023 semester.
To apply you must:
- File your application for Readmission before the deadline dates listed above
- Ensure any holds on your record are cleared before submitting a readmission form
- If a non-CUNY college was attended while away from KCC, submit official transcripts to Sendtranscript.email@example.com
- If you are a student Not in Good Academic Standing (cumulative GPA is below a 2.0) you must submit an appeal letter along with your readmission application
You will receive a confirmation email once your application is processed, and a non-refundable $20 Readmission application processing fee will be billed to your student account once your application is processed.
*Students Not in Good Academic Standing: If your cumulative GPA is below 2.00 you must write an Appeal Letter to the College Committee on Admission and Academic Standing.
Appeal letters should provide a detailed explanation of the extenuating circumstance(s) that caused you to file an appeal. Please be specific and include relevant supporting documentation.
The Appeal Letter along with supporting documentation MUST be submitted via email to Readmission.Caasfirstname.lastname@example.org
after you submit your READMISSION APPLICATION.
You will receive email notification of the Committee's decision.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
Questions? Please contact us email@example.com or connect with us live Monday-Friday from 10 am-4pm in our virtual office.