Transfer Student Hub

Transfer Into KCC

Transfer Into KCC

Students who attended a college/university, or other programs after graduating from high school or receiving a state-issued high school equivalency diploma, click to follow the steps to complete a transfer application.

Transfer Our

Transfer Out

Graduating from KCC with your Associate degree provides many educational opportunities. You can transfer to a CUNY, SUNY, private or out-of-state college, in pursuit of your Bachelor’s degree and beyond. Click for transfer timeline and planning.