Grading Procedures

Faculty Submission Instructions

Full-time and part-time faculty are advised to submit both a final student “Course Grade,” and “Honors Contract/or Honors Enrichment Component Grade,” form (all forms are available on-line and in room M377) at the end of each semester. Please submit all forms to Honors Office in room (M377), or email your grades to