Associate in Applied Science
The Kingsborough Associate in Applied Science degree programs were specifically designed
for students who wish to start a career on a semi-professional level immediately after graduating from the college. The essential liberal arts courses
are included to equip students with knowledge, understanding and career flexibility allowing for the option to continue for further education
- Computer Information Systems, A.A.S.
- Culinary Arts, A.A.S.
- Emergency Medical Services - Paramedic (EMS-P), A.A.S.
- Fashion Design, A.A.S.
- Maritime Technology, A.A.S.
- Nursing, A.A.S.
- Office Administration and Technology, A.A.S.
- Physical Therapist Assistant, A.A.S.
- Polysomnographic Technology, A.A.S.
- Retail Merchandising, A.A.S.
- Surgical Technology, A.A.S.
- Tourism and Hospitality, A.A.S.
- Website Development and Administration, A.A.S.
Associate in Arts
Students in the Liberal Arts program are exposed to the humanities, social sciences,
science, and mathematics. The objectives are similar to the prescribed courses frequently
found in the first two years of baccalaureate liberal arts programs.The A.A. in Criminal
Justice is a joint program with John Jay College of Criminal Justice and part of the
CUNY Justice Academy.
Associate in Science
The courses offered in these programs provide sound foundations in those specialties
as well as in the essential liberal arts. They were designed to permit students the
opportunity for exploration with specialization in their major field.
- Accounting, A.S.
- Biology, A.S.
- Biotechnology, A.S.
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Chemical Dependency Counseling, A.S.
- Chemistry, A.S.
- Community Health, A.S.
- Computer Science, A.S.
- Early Childhood Education/Child Care, A.S.
- Earth and Planetary Sciences, A.S.
- Education Studies, A.S.
- Engineering Science, A.S.
- Exercise Science, A.S.
- Fine Arts, A.S.
- Graphic Design and Illustration, A.S.
- Journalism and Print Media, A.S.
- Mathematics, A.S.
- Media Arts, A.S.
- Mental Health and Human Services, A.S.
- Physical Education, Recreation and Recreation Therapy, A.S.
- Physics, A.S.
- Science for Forensics, A.S.
- Speech Communication, A.S.
- Theatre Arts, A.S.
Our certificate programs are designed to provide students with focused in-depth study
and professional training.
Department of Student Affairs