MENTAL HEALTH and HUMAN SERVICES PROGRAM
Mental Health Club
The KCC Mental Health Club offers students a chance to
- get to know other MH students
- support each other to succeed
- talk about 4-year college transfer opportunities
- attend in person and virtual 4-year campus visits
- learn about directions in MH like social work, psychology, etc.
- get information about MH jobs and other professional interests
- meet special guest speakers from various professions.
- receive full support from our MH faculty during "Ask Anything" Town Hall meetings
- learn from MH students in workshops about their internships