NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
Welcome to Kingsborough!
Now that you are registered for the Spring 2022 semester, you are probably wondering about the many Kingsborough resources available to you. Well, we have put together a list of next steps to ensure a successful transition this semester!
From now until the first day of classes, we will have plenty of opportunities for you to understand campus resources, get you connected to tools and technology, and set you up for success in your classes.
You can pop in to have any questions you have answered or learn about what KCC has to offer!
Thursday, January 20th at 2pm-3pm
Register in advance for this meeting:
- Claim your KCC Email address for important information sent regularly:
*Once the semester begins the College and your Professors will only communicate with you via your KCC email address- If you have not done so already, this step is essential to starting off your time her at KCC successfully. If you need additional support, see tutorial below:
- Submit your Immunization Forms to our Health Services Office
- Upload vaccination information to your CUNYFirst account
KCC expects to offer most of their classes in person for the upcoming semester. Students are required to upload their vaccination information to their CUNYfirst account in order to attend classes on campus
- Complete the mandatory SPARC Training:
- Complete the Are You Ready? Course:
- Learn how to access Blackboard for online classes:
- Contact Financial Aid for questions/concerns:
- Contact Bursar if not receiving financial aid and want to learn about tuition payment options: (718) 368-5416
- Contact your Advisement Academy if you still have questions or concerns about your spring 2022 registration:
- Spring 2022 Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines:
- Spring 2022 Student Checklist:
- Explore Special Programs at KCC:
Other questions? Contact the Office of Student Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Welcome from President Claudia V. Schrader
Kingsborough Community College – A Students Perspective