Skip to main content Skip to footer content

American Sign Language Services

Deaf/HH students who have registered with AAS and who need interpreter/transcribing services in the classroom should register as early as possible for their classes each semester. This ensures that the coordinator can schedule services in a timely manner.

To request an interpreter for any situation other than regularly scheduled classes, you will need to fill out a request form, which you can obtain from the coordinator Laura Armour at Make your request as early as possible so that the coordinator will have sufficient time to fulfill your request.