The Center for Career Development & Experiential Learning is here to assist veterans as they transition to college life and work toward their academic and career goals.
Together, we can determine what educational and career opportunities are best suited for you. Combining your hard-work with an in-depth skill profile and up-to-date career path information, will launch you towards success you want and deserve in your career.
The Career Center at C-102 provides the highest level of support and dedication in order to enhance the successful transition from military life into a chosen field or career through education. One-on-one appointments can be scheduled to find educational programs that match your goals to succeed academically and professionally, and begin career planning through providing:
- Career exploration
- Interest assessments
- Resume and cover letter development
- Interview skill building
- Internship and Volunteer opportunities
Visit us in Room C-102 to schedule an appointment!
Looking for information regarding your benefits? Contact the Office of Military and Veteran Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 Reasons Veterans Make Excellent Employees
- Ability to learn new skills and concepts
- Strong leadership qualities
- Flexibility to work strongly in teams or work independently
- Diversity and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently and diligently in a fast-paced environment
- Respect for procedures and accountability
- Hands on experience with technology and globalization
- Strong personal integrity
- Strong sense of health, safety, and property standards
- Triumph over adversity
Monday - Friday
9:30am - 5pm
Follow Us On:
Stay current with up to the minute news on all our services and programs.