Classes run January 3- February 23, 2021
Winter session at Kingsborough is the perfect time to catch up, pull ahead, or stay on track so you can graduate on time. You can take up to 2 classes or 8 credits during the 6-week session.
Registration for Winter opens on:
- Registration for Fall B Session (Winter 2021) opens on April 12, 2021 (Continuing Students ONLY - By Appointment).
- Registration for Fall B Session(Winter 2021) opens on April 26, 2021 (New Students - By Appointment).
* Please check CUNYfirst for your specific registration appointments
Current Kingsborough Students
Kingsborough students must register through CUNYfirst.
Other CUNY Students
Other CUNY students must apply for an ePermit.
Our classes are also open to visiting students who have earned less than 60 credits. Before you register, you'll first need to get your summer courses evaluated and approved by the appropriate department at your home college. Course descriptions can be found in our Course Catalog.
As a Kingsborough student, you'll have all the benefits of being a CUNY student, including:
- courses taught by renowned faculty for less than most U.S. students pay for their education
- free or discounted admission to cultural venues across the city
- FREE access to the New York Times
Applications from visiting students are now being accepted.
Click here to apply to Kingsborough for this summer.
Questions? Call 718-368-6700.
How to Search for Winter Courses
- Visit the CUNY Schedule of Classes page
- Check off "Kingsborough CC" and "2021 Fall Term"
- Scroll down and choose "Second Session" in the SESSION field
- Choose your subject and other criteria important to you and begin your search
If you need help registering for a class, call the Registration Help Center at 718-368-6551. Have your EMPLID and the 4 or 5 digit class number for the specific class you’d like to add ready.
Please note: All summer classes will be conducted fully online