Skip to main content Skip to footer content

Student Rights and Responsibilities

Student Rights and Responsibilities

What if your credits don't transfer as expected?

Students can appeal to the Pathways Appeal Office, located in A-228, for course reevaluation, following denial or restriction of transfer credit(s) for courses determined through their transfer credit evaluation.

If the appeal is denied by Kingsborough, the student can file an appeal to the CUNY Office of Academic Affairs (OAA).  Information concerning appeals to the CUNY Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) cab be found at the following website:

What are your rights and responsibilities regarding the CUNY Common Core/Pathways?
We encourage you to read CUNY's list of Student Rights and Responsibilities related to the CUNY Common Core/Pathways.