Events Management & Food Services
Friends of KCC – External Events & Facility Rentals
We are thrilled to see that you are interested in using our facilities. Please complete the form at the following link and we will follow up with you within 1-4 business days. Feel free to follow up with us at Events.Management@kbcc.cuny.edu.External Event Inquiry Questions
Please note the following:
- We need a minimum of 3 months’ notice to properly plan for, and execute, your event.
It’s (usually) never too early to plan!
- If you plan on serving alcohol at your event, we need a minimum of 6-months’ notice.
- Please ensure that you have as many details for your event hashed out before inquiring
with us. Think about…
- How many people you will have?
- What kind of set-up do you want?
- What kind of program are you trying to host (educational, party, appreciative) – just think about these things!
- Upon providing your inquiry sheet, there is a process that we must follow; your patience is greatly appreciated as we navigate these processes.
Facility Rate Sheet
Please review our facility rate sheet to pick the venue that will best suit your needs.DOCUMENT PENDING
External Event Food Orders
We have an on-campus caterer that you may work with on your event. However, if you have a different caterer that you will be using, please let us know. All outside caterers must have NYC Off-Premises Catering License and a Certificate of Liability insurance on file with Kingsborough.
Please connect with Events Management for questions or concerns.Panda House Catering Menu Food Order Form for Off-Campus Clients
- Frances Qiu
- Panda House
Located in the Beach Café (U-cafeteria)
Office Location: A-209
Our staff can be reached via email at Events.Management@kbcc.cuny.edu (preferred) or at the following phone numbers:
Administrative Event Services:
- Linda McKernan
- Terry Bass
CUNY Office Assistant
Technical Event Services:
Media Services Technician, III
- Philip Cassata
Broadcast Associate Technician, II