Summer Immersion Program
The Immersion Program offers FREE classes during the summer and winter modules in
math, reading and writing to incoming CUNY students who have failed one or more of
the CUNY Placement Tests.
The many benefits of Kingsborough's Immersion Program:
- All courses are free of charge.
- Students have the opportunity to complete English and/or math developmental requirement(s) before the spring semester begins.
- Immersion Program courses have been specifically designed to help students pass the CUNY tests.
- Day and evening courses are offered to accommodate a variety of schedules.
- Academic, career and personal counseling are available.
- Students have access to all campus facilities (library, computer labs, gym, beach, etc.).
Registration Is Easy
- Come to the Immersion Program Office (D106) from 9:30a.m.-3:30p.m., Mondays through Thursdays. Please bring photo I.D. If you have your placement scores, we can register you by phone, 718-368-5358.
- All classes have a limited number of seats which are filled on a first come-first serve basis.
For further information:
- Telephone: 718-368-5358
- Email: Immersion@kbcc.cuny.edu