Last updated June 12, 2020 4:00 pm
- What is Distance Learning?
- FAQ for Faculty & Staff on Accessing & Using CUNY Technology to Support Remote Teaching, Learning and work
- Blackboard How-To Videos for Instructors
- Accessing Blackboard & Updating Your Email (pdf)
- Using the Blackboard App (video)
- Logging into Blackboard (video)
- Tips for Uploading Videos to Blackboard (pdf)
- YuJa Quick Start Guide (pdf)
- KCC Blackboard Technical Support (pdf)
- CUNYfirst - Activate Your Account (pdf)
- CUNYfirst - Forgot My Password (pdf)
- Reset INSIDE Account (pdf)
- Counseling Resources
- CUNY Academic Cloud Tools Comparison Guide
As you know, all courses from March 19 through the end of the Spring 2020 semester will be conducted via distance learning. Distance learning means your classes will be taught:
- off campus
- online through Blackboard
- through a portal
- by email
- or a combination of these or other methods
We are doing this to minimize your risk of contracting COVID-19.
Please continue to make preparations for your students, so the transition to distance learning will be seamless.