The Kingsborough Community College CUNY Fatherhood Academy (CFA) is a FREE and comprehensive program designed to promote responsible parenting and economic stability for unemployed and underemployed young fathers through education, employment and personal development. Fathers can enter one of two tracks:
High School Equivalency (HSE) exam preparation serving fathers up to 30 years old. This program runs 3 days/week for 16 weeks.
- Preparation for the HSE exam and earn your high school diploma
- Preparation for college enrollment and job placement
- Career and college exploration
- Job application, resume writing, interviewing skills and professionalism
- Get work experience through internships
- Workshops on parenthood topics such as parenthood, health and financial literacy
- Find job training and employment opportunities
College Preparation program serving fathers up to 30 years old. This program runs 3 days/week for 10 weeks.
APPLY TODAY! To register for either program please fill out our Orientation Session Application and a representative will contact you to provide additional information about the program, assess your eligibility and register you for an upcoming session. If you have any questions, please call us at 718.368.6784