You can now download your eBill from Self-Service!
Below are several important points to keep in mind:
· You will be able to pull (i.e. view, download, and print) a term-specific eBill for the two most recent terms in which you were enrolled too.
1) If you are enrolled in Summer 2021, Fall 2021 and Spring 2022. The system only be able to pull your Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 eBills.
2) If you are enrolled in Summer 2021 and Fall 2021. The system only be able to pull Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 eBills.
3) If you are enrolled in Spring 2021 and Fall 2021. The system only be able to pull Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 eBills.
4) If Fall 2021 was the first term in which you are enrolled into and did not yet enroll in Spring 2022. The system will only be able to pull your Fall 2021 eBill.
· You can only pull an eBill for your Home School. If you previously transferred from one Home School to a new Home School, you will be able to pull an eBill for each school. However, to do s must select the appropriate school in Self-Service (see attached Instructions, Step #3).
· The “Previous Balance” included in future term (e.g. Spring 2022) eBills does not include Anticipated Aid, but it does include Actual (disbursed) Aid. Current term (e.g. Fall 2021) eBills include Anticipated Aid.
Illustrative Example (assuming: current term is Fall 2021):
Showing Fall 2021 charges of $5,000 and Anticipated Aid of $3,000. Let’s further assume that you registered for Spring 2022 and have charges of $4,000.
If the you pull Fall 2021 (current or prior term) eBill, you will see your Fall 2021 charges as well as your Fall 2021 Anticipated Aid. Since the current term eBill is net of Anticipated Aid, your Fall 2021 eBill will say that the Total Due is $2,000.
Also, keep in mind if you also pulled your Spring 2022 (future term) eBill, you will see a Previous Balance of $5,000 in addition to your $4,000 Spring 2022 charges. In this example, the Total Due in their Spring 2022 eBill will be $9,000.
However, as soon as the Fall 2021 Aid is disbursed, the Spring eBill’s Previous Balance will be $2,000, and the Total Due will be $6,000.