Lesson 6 - Unit 4 - Quiz #2
1. Define hydrophobic and hydrophilic and explain why the hydrophilic nature of lipids
them suitable for membrane construction.
2. Explain the difference between fatty acids that are saturated, monounsaturated
3. Explain the difference between a fat and an oil.
4. List and explain 5 general functions for lipids in the human body.
5. Match the different types of lipids with their specific functions.
6. Explain the importance and functions of the various lipoprotein particles in blood.