Skip to main content Skip to footer content

My Turn Forms

My Turn Forms

My Turn New Student Application

  • If you have previously taken classes in Kingsborough at any time in the past, except for Continuing Ed. classes, DO NOT complete this application. Instead, contact the My Turn office for a Readmit application.
  • If you graduated from Kingsborough, please inform the My Turn office.
As of Fall 2020, new My Turn students will only be allowed to audit courses and not receive any credits.

New student application 

Course Selection Form

Meningitis Form

Doctor visit is not required. Please sign and return form to the My Turn Office.

Meningitis Form

Please mail application and meningitis form along with proof of age and residency to:

My Turn Program
Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard
Brooklyn, New York 11235

Application and necessary documents can also be scanned and e-mailed to: 

Acceptable proof of age is one of the following:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Medicaid Card or Medicare Card
  • A Valid NY State Driver’s License or Non-Driver NY State License
  • U.S. Passport

Proof of residency must cover a period of up to 12 months prior to the first day of class. 

Acceptable proof of residency is one of the following:
  • Telephone/utility bill/cable bill
  • Automobile registration or auto insurance certificate
  • Voter registration certificate or card
  • Attendance as juror in New York State