TRANSFER ARTICULATION AGREEMENTS
Kingsborough Articulation Agreements, Dual Enrollment Agreements, and Partnerships
Kingsborough Community College (KCC) maintains, and continually updates and expands, its transfer articulation agreements with four-year institutions. A transfer articulation agreement is a written contract between Kingsborough Community College and a four-year college or university that contains agreed upon courses or programs that will transfer over to that particular senior institution. This is an assurance that if students complete courses or academic programs at KCC with satisfactory grades (as specified by the receiving institutions), and apply and are accepted to the four-year institution, those completed courses or programs will be applied towards the baccalaureate degree. To maximize the transfer of credits earned at KCC, students are strongly urged to complete the Associate degree before transferring to a senior college.
Computer SystemsCommunity HealthHealth Services
AdministrationCommunication DesignGraphic Design and Illustration Communication DesignArticulation
Agreement Nursing Communication Design (A.S. Degree Transfer)
KCC AS Science to City Tech BS Applied Chemistry
Search Existing Transfer Articulation Agreements: By Degree Program at 4-Year College
|Biology||Long Island University|
|BFA Photography & Imaging||Queens College|
|Business, Public Admin and Info. Science||Long Island University|
|Athletic Training & Sports Sciences (LIU)||Long Island University|
|KCC AS Science to City Tech BS Applied Chemistry
||New York City College of Technology|
|KCC A.S. in Chemistry to Brooklyn College B.S. in Chemistry||Brooklyn College|
|Early Childhood Education||CUNY School of Professional Studies|
|Child Study||St. Joseph University|
|Childhood Education||Brooklyn College|
|Mental Health/Human Services||SUNY Empire State College|
|Community Health: Health Services Administration||CUNY School of Professional Studies|
|Computer Systems||New York City College of Technology|
|Criminal Justice Program||Saint Francis College|
|Early Childhood Edu. Artic. Agreement||Brooklyn College|
|Graphic Design & Illustration||New York City College of Technology|
|Health Services Administration -from EMS||New York City College of Technology|
|Community Health – Health Services Administration Concentration||New York City College of Technology|
|Community Health-Gerontology Concentration||New York City College of Technology|
|Polysomnographic agreement||CUNY School of Professional Studies (CUNY SPS)|
|Government and Politics||St. John’s University|
|Women’s and Gender Studies (WGST)||Brooklyn College|
|B.F.A. Theatre Arts||Lehman College|
|B.S. Nursing||Adelphi University|
|RN to BS Nursing Program||Aspen University|
|RN to BS Nursing Program||College of Staten Island|
|Nursing||CUNY School of Professional Studies|
|RN to BSN Nursing Program||SUNY Empire State College|
|Nursing||New York City College of Technology|
|B.S. Nursing||St. Francis College|
|B.S. Nursing||St. Joseph’s College|
|Paramedic Program||Metropolitan College of New York|
|Public Affairs||SUNY Empire State|
|Reverse Transfer||Berkeley College|
|Articulation Agreement for Social Work Degree||Medgar Evers College|
|B.A. Theatre Arts||Lehman College|
Kingsborough also aims to increase its dual enrollment agreements with senior colleges, guaranteeing students admission into the four-year program if they follow the terms of the dual agreement.
- A dual agreement called A.S. Speech Communication exists between Kingsborough and Brooklyn College for students majoring in Speech Communication at KCC.
- A dual agreement called "The CUNY Justice Academy", exists between Kingsborough and John Jay College of Criminal Justice for students majoring in Criminal Justice at KCC.
- CUNY BA accepts students while they are completing their Associate degree at Kingsborough. CUNY BA is the CUNY University-wide, individualized degree. It is an exciting, versatile, rewarding degree route for highly-motivated, self-directed students whose academic goals transcend traditional majors. Students create their own degree plans working directly with faculty mentors and academic advisors.
Partnerships are special arrangements between Kingsborough and top colleges and universities, allowing for smooth transfer with scholarship to these four-year institutions:
- New York Universitys Community College Transfer Opportunity Program (CCTOP) is a scholarship and assistance program which allows smooth transfer to Steinhardt School, McGhee School, and soon Nursing School at NYU.
- Columbia University's School of General Studies accepts high-achieving KCC students for transfer with scholarship.
- Special programs for non-traditional female students (age 24 or older) at Mount Holyoke College, Smith College, and Wellesley College provide community college transfer pathways with substantial scholarship.
- The Exploring Transfer (ET) Summer Program at Vassar College provides high-achieving first-generation and disadvantaged community college students a five-week intensive residential experience on full scholarship, enabling students to complete six credits. A number of ET students apply and are accepted to Vassar each year to earn their baccalaureate degree.
Please visit the Office of the Provost in A-218 or call (718) 368-5661 to find out more information about Transfer Articulation Agreements.