Skip to main content Skip to footer content

Spousal Visas



Spousal Visas

United States citizens as opposed to lawful permanent residents can file immediate relative petitions for their spouses who are in the United States or overseas.

These petitions require a series of forms and supporting documentation. The Center offers legal assistance to individuals who would otherwise be unable to complete the process without the services of a private attorney.

The forms required for spousal petitions and application for adjustment of status where the beneficiary is in the United States generally are forms I-130, G-325, I-485, I-765 and form I-864. Where the beneficiary-spouse is overseas, only the forms I-130 and G-325 along with supporting documentation are to be filed.


New Americans Center

Office Location: T8-108C
Phone: 718-368-5600

Weekday Hours:

9AM to 5PM
9AM to 7PM

  Erick Myssura, Esq
Managing Attorney 

Nyozi Fraser
Legal Coordinator/Paralegal 

Juliana Edwards
Paralegal/College Assistant