Faculty and staff at Kingsborough are committed to your success. Whether you want more information, support getting started or a little help staying on track, we're here for you.
The list below connects you to the people who can help you during your time as a student at KCC, whether you're studying online or face to face.
- Information about Online Courses: If you have more questions about online learning, e-mail us at KCC.Online@kbcc.cuny.edu or call us at (212) K-ONLINE (566 5463).
- Registration and Advising: The staff at the Registration Help Center can provide you with additional support when you register for your classes. You can email them at 718 368-6651.
- Financial Aid: KCC's Financial Aid Office team will help you determine your eligibility for financial aid and provide support for filling out forms and submitting documentation. They can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at (718) 368-4644/5651.
- Tutoring: KCC's three tutoring centers (Center for Math and Technology, Tutorial and Academic Support Center, and Center for Academic Writing Success ) provide free face-to- face on tutoring in most of the subjects you will study at KCC. Check out their websites for more information, including our planned roll-out of fully online tutoring In 2019.
- Support for Personal and Financial Challenges: We know that our students have complicated lives and may sometimes need a little extra support. KCC's Access Resource Center Office can work with you to identify additional resources (including childcare, transportation, food and clothing) for which you may be eligible. Our site counseling services provide free confidential counseling on a wide range of issues to all currently enrolled students. Visit the Access Resource Center and Counseling Services websites to learn more about how their professional and caring staff can help you address personal and financial issues so that you can focus on your coursework.
- Technology Trouble-Shooting: KCC's Technology Help Desk can assist you with a range of technology issues from trouble with your campus login to difficulties with Blackboard, CUNYfirst or other KCC programs. Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 718-368-6679. You can also submit your problem online through the Help Desk Ticket System.
- Computer Lending Project: If you don t have a computer but would still like to take courses online, our laptop loan program may be a solution for you. Students taking online courses are eligible to borrow a college laptop on loan for the semester. Click here to fill out a request or call 718-368-5442/5632 for more information.
If you don t see the resource you need in the list above, please email the KCC Online team at KCC.Online@kbcc.cuny.edu and we ll try to connect you with the right office. You can also check out the Student Resources webpage.
We know college can be challenging, but you don t have to handle it by yourself. Please reach out to us if you d like a little extra support or even just to let us know how you're doing. We're here to help!