PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT PROGRAM APPLICATION
Department of Allied Health Mental Health and Human Services
Major: Physical Therapist Assistant (AAS)
Application Effective: Fall 2022
October 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022 @11:59pm
Application Checklist and Directions
Note: Students Applying to the Physical Therapist Assistant program must be KCC registered students or have an official school transcripts evaluated by Registrar's office prior application to our program.
- Students must complete the prerequisite courses: ENG12, BIO11, MAT20 and PSY11 and have achieved a minimum overall GPA of 2.8 by the end of the Fall semester.
- Courses transferred from other Colleges to be applied toward program requirements must be submitted to KCC prior to the end of the application period.
- Applicants are required to write a 500-1000 word essay in response to the application question.
- Applicants are required to complete a minimum of 25 volunteer hours in a physical therapy department or clinic.
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from a Physical Therapist or a Physical Therapist assistant.
- We strongly advise all applicants to meet with our PTA Program Advisor, Ms. Donna Brigando firstname.lastname@example.org