My Turn Forms
MY TURN NEW STUDENT APPLICATION is for both new and readmit students :
- New and readmit MY Turn students will now just complete the same ONLINE APPLICATION
- Students who have not attended Kingsborough Community College for more than two semesters must apply as a new applicant.
Winter Term 2023 application is due no later than Friday 12/23/22 at 12:00pm.
Spring Term 2023 applications is due no later than Friday 2/24/23 at 12:00pm
As of Fall 2020, new My Turn students will only be allowed to audit courses and not receive any credits.
Doctor visit is not required. Please sign and return form to the My Turn Office.
Please mail application and meningitis form along with proof of age and residency to:
My Turn Program
Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard
Brooklyn, New York 11235
Application and necessary documents can also be scanned and e-mailed to: Myturn@kbcc.cuny.edu
Acceptable proof of age is one of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Medicaid Card or Medicare Card
- A Valid NY State Driver’s License or Non-Driver NY State License
- U.S. Passport
Proof of residency must cover a period of up to 12 months prior to the first day of class.
Acceptable proof of residency is one of the following:
- Telephone/utility bill/cable bill
- Automobile registration or auto insurance certificate
- Voter registration certificate or card
- Attendance as juror in New York State