- Spring 2021 courses will be conducted via virtual instruction with on-campus components for those classes that currently have on-campus components: Culinary, Exercise Science, Fashion Design, Maritime Technology, Media Arts, Nursing, and Allied Health.
- Due to the ongoing health crisis, the My Turn Program will NOT have a spring in-person registration. Currently, the college remains closed to faculty, staff, and students until further notice.
SPRING & SUMMER 2021 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
CURRENT STUDENTS: My Turners can begin sending in their course requests. There are several ways to submit a course request:
- E-mail your course request to Myturn@kbcc.cuny.edu
- Call the My Turn office with your course request (you must have the course numbers).
- Students can register themselves through CUNYfirst.
To register for courses online, you must claim your CUNYfirst account. If you did not claim your account, please go to the following webpage and follow the instructions: https://www.kbcc.cuny.edu/CUNYfirst/students/claiming_your_account.html
READMIT STUDENTS: Readmit students can submit a readmission application online at https://www.kbcc.cuny.edu/registrar/readmission.html.
NEW STUDENTS: The deadline to submit a new student application along with proof of age and residency for the spring semester is March 3, 2021.
If you know someone who is 60 years or older and is interested in taking spring and/or summer courses through the My Turn Program, there are two ways to request an application:
- Call the My Turn Office at 718-368-5079
- Request an application through email: MyTurn@kbcc.cuny.edu
KCC - My Turn Program
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/MyTurnProgram