The Beacon Society
The Beacon Society is a special group of alumni, faculty and friends who have recognized the importance of philanthropic planning, and who have provided for the college through their wills and through other planned giving arrangements. Ways to Join
- Include a bequest in your will to the Kingsborough Community College Foundation.
- Create a life-income gift arrangement that pays you income for life before a contribution comes to the Kingsborough Community College Foundation.
- Name the Kingsborough Community College Foundation as beneficiary of a life insurance policy or IRA. Establish a trust that provides income for the Kingsborough Community College Foundation before passing assets along to your heirs.
Benefits of Membership
The most important benefit you will receive from joining The Beacon Society is the satisfaction derived from making a lasting contribution to the college' long-terms prosperity. Your membership involves no dues, obligations, or solicitations, but it does allow us to thank you and recognize you for the plans you have made, and it may inspire generosity in others.
Benefits of membership in The Beacon Society also include:
- Recognition as a Beacon Society member in college publications (with your permission).
- Exclusive invitations to special events.
- Beacon Society certificate.
- Beacon Society lapel pin.
The most important benefit you will receive from joining The Beacon Society is the satisfaction derived from making a lasting contribution to our long-term success.
To find out how you can support Kingsborough and join The Beacon Society, please contact:
Daniel La Noue
Director of Major Gifts and Planned Giving
If you have previously provided for the college in your will or trust, we would like to know of your generosity. Please take a moment to call us or use our online bequest notification form, and we will enroll you as a member of The Beacon Society.