Office of Student Life
Student Activity Fee
Many events and activities on campus are funded by YOUR Student Activity Fee (SAF).
The SAF is $85 for full-time students and $42.50 for part-time students, paid for
each fall and spring semesters. No SAF is collected for the summer or winter modules.
The purpose of the SAF is to provide extra- and co-curricular experiences for KCC students. The SAF funds a wide range of things on campus including, but not limited to:
- All Student Life Events and Programs
- Athletics and Intramurals
- Art Gallery
- Career Development events
- Dean’s List Ceremony
- Graduation, Graduation Ball, and Yearbook
- Honor Societies
- KCC Association Administrative Expenses
- New Student Orientation
- Student Government Association
- Student Publications
- Registered Student Organizations
- Women’s Center and Wellness Center programming
- and MORE!
All Student Activity Fee funds are overseen by the KCC Association Board of Directors, a board of 13 people, which includes students, faculty and staff. This board meets throughout the year to track the SAF funds and determine the allocation of those funds.