DELTA EPSILON CHI
Delta Epsilon Chi (DECA)
The DECA club is a chapter of the national organization for college students preparing for careers in marketing and fashion. Participation in competitive conferences are a goal of each chapter. Members get ready for national competitions by participating in "on campus" activities. Members select a marketing or fashion area to specialize in for each competition
- Dress For Success Fashion Show
- Fall Flea Market
- Women's History Fashion Presentation
- Spring Fashion Show
- Spring Flea Market
- Spring Career Dressing Presentation
- A local chapter that helps members develop academic and leadership skills.
- The ability to compete and qualify for the National Career Conference where students may earn awards for demonstrating outstanding marketing, and fashion merchandising skills
- The opportunity to develop leadership skills by campaigning and running for local, state and national office.
- The opportunity to meet with business executives at sponsorship conferences