Alumni Frequently Asked Questions

How can I receive my diploma?
If you never retrieved your diploma:
Please call the Registrar’s Office at 718-368-5136 to confirm your diploma is still available and when and how to obtain it.

If you already received your diploma and want to request another copy:
Complete the request form found here and mail it with a check or money order for $30 made payable to the KCC Association to the address on the form.

How do I order my transcript?
For transcript requests, please click here.

How can I obtain a copy of my yearbook?
Yearbooks are free for graduates whose graduation portraits appear in the yearbook. If you have not picked up your yearbook, you may call the Office of Alumni Relations at 718-368-6725 to inquire if copies are still available for pick up. Yearbooks will not be mailed.

How do I change my contact information and/or provide my email address for Kingsborough’s alumni database?
You may update your contact information online by simply going to the Stay Connected page. 

Please fill out the form in its entirety and indicate in the comments section that you are simply changing the contact information we currently have on file.  You can also call us or email us.

Am I an Alum if I did not graduate Kingsborough?
We go by the American Association of Community Colleges standards: if you earned 30 or more credits at Kingsborough then you are considered an Alum of the college.

Are Kingsborough campus tours available?
If you would like a guided tour of the campus,  please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 718-368-4539.

Didn’t find your question? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 718-368-4539 or  or visit us in Room M-243 on the second floor of the Marine and Academic Center (MAC).