International Freshmen Applicants
If you graduated from a high school outside of the United States of America (USA), please complete the International Freshman Applications. If you attended a college or university outside the USA, please complete an International Transfer Application.
Note: 1.Your immigration status does not determine the correct application to file, where you were educated does!
2. If you attended a in the USA please call 718-368-4600, for admission application filing details.
Since Graduating from high school or receiving a GED diploma, you have not attended a college, university, or post secondary institution (US or abroad).
Note: If Yes you are required to complete an International transfer application.
Please use the following checklist to assist you in completing the application process:
- CUNY Application.
- Indicate your official/legal name on the application.
- A $65.00 personal check or money order (no cash) payable to the University Application Processing Center (U.A.P.C.).
For more information click here.
- Proof of Immunization for Measles, Mumps and Rubella if born on or after January 1, 1957. MMR's must be submitted prior to registration for college courses. A Meningococcal Meningitis Response Form must be completed and signed as well. Please call the Office of Health Services @ 718-368-5684 for the free clinic schedule and immunization requirements.
- Submit unofificial photocopies of your high school diploma and transcript(s)/ mark sheets(s).
All documents must be submitted in your country's native language with official translations into English if applicable.
- Official High School Transcript(s) please have it sent directly from the issuing institution to our processing center, CUNY/UAPC.
- Test of English as A Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, if applicable.
Please visit www.cuny.edu/cunytoefl or www.toefl.org for more information.
- Submit a photocopy of your Immigration document(s), i.e. green card, white card or visa.
All documents must be sent to the:
P.O. Box 350136
Brooklyn, New York 11235-0001