Kingsborough College
Inside KCC Button
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation LinksKCC Home > Apply Now > International Freshman Application Requirements

International Freshmen Applicants

If you graduated from a high school outside of the United States of America (USA), please complete the International Freshman Applications. If you attended a college or university outside the USA, please complete an International Transfer Application.

Note: 1.Your immigration status does not determine the correct application to file, where you were educated does!

2. If you attended a in the USA please call  718-368-4600, for admission application filing details.

Since Graduating from high school or receiving a GED diploma, you have not attended a college, university, or post secondary institution (US or abroad).

Note: If Yes you are required to complete an
International transfer application.

Please use the following checklist to assist you in completing the application process:

  • CUNY Application.
  • Indicate your official/legal name on the application.
  • A $65.00 personal check or money order (no cash) payable to the University Application Processing Center (U.A.P.C.).
    For more information click here.
  • Proof of Immunization for Measles, Mumps and Rubella if born on or after January 1, 1957. MMR's must be submitted prior to registration for college courses. A Meningococcal Meningitis Response Form must be completed and signed as well. Please call the Office of Health Services @    718-368-5684 for the free clinic schedule and immunization requirements.
  • Submit unofficial photocopies of your high school diploma and transcript(s)/ mark sheets(s).
    All documents must be submitted in your country's native language with official translations into English if applicable.

  • Official High School Transcript(s) please have it sent directly from the issuing institution to our processing center, CUNY/UAPC.

  • Test of English as A Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, if applicable.
    Please visit or for more information.
  • Submit a photocopy of your Immigration document(s), i.e. green card, white card or visa.

Please Note:
All documents must be sent to the:
University Application
Processing Center
P.O. Box 350136
Brooklyn, New York 11235-0001

kccFacebook KCCTwitter
Privacy Statement | GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT | Disclaimer | LIAISONS | Text Only | IT Accessibility |

Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11235-2398 | (718)-368-5000
Kingsborough is CUNY
Make This Website Talk