Annual Priorities 2008-2009
- Address General Education restructuring through the College Council (Curriculum Committee).
- Implement the remaining recommendations of the Liberal Arts Task Force.
- Submit proposals for Respiratory Therapist, EMS Paramedic, and Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of articulation agreements.
- Expand the Honors Program and continue to develop related co-curricular activities.
- Increase collaboration between credit and non-credit programs.
Improving Student Outcomes
- Finish specifying student course learning outcomes and post them on the College web site.
- Conduct assessments of student service outcomes (SENSE and CCSSE).
Delivery of Instruction
- Establish standards for online and hybrid courses through a faculty committee.
- Increase the number of online and hybrid courses offered.
- Offer additional course scheduling options.
Student Services and Enrollment Management
- Improve early intervention for students experiencing difficulties in their studies.
- Implement the recommendations of the Task Force on Students with GED Diplomas.
- Increase enrollment by targeting specific ethnic and geographic markets.
- Provide financial and staff support for new technology initiatives.
- Implement the General Ledger and Human Capital Management modules of CUNY FIRST.
Resource and Organizational Development
- Increase support and incentives for faculty to write grants.
- Build the new Nursing laboratory.
- Renovate the athletic field.
- Return the T-7 Building to KCC instructional purposes.
- Establish a presence in western Brooklyn beginning with the offering of developmental and Continuing Education courses.
- Produce a comprehensive fundraising plan.
- Institute a leadership development program through HR.
The Office of Institutional Research, Assessment, and Planning