Kingsborough Beach Passes
Beach access for the 2014 season will be provided to faculty, staff, and all SP ’14/SU ’14 students during hours of beach operation. The 2014 beach opens on Saturday, June 21st, 2014 and continues through Wednesday, September 1st from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM, weather permitting, as follows.
June and July: Everyday except Friday
(Note: The beach WILL be open on Friday, July 4, 2014)
August: Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
September: Monday, 1, 2014.
Closed after Labor Day.
Subject to the availability of space, the following conditions apply:
- Each member may be part of a party of four (4), which include relatives, or friends of the member’s choice. A parent must accompany minor children and both children and parents will be counted against the maximum number of four (4). An exception to the maximum will be granted only for a party limited to the member and the member’s children.
- The member’s spouse may substitute for the member on weekdays provided the member is on campus (i.e., attending class or engaged in a scheduled work assignment) and the member has delivered a completed beach liability waiver card to the Main Gate Security Officer. Please note that telephone requests for access will not be accepted.
- The member MUST accompany the party on weekends and holidays
- The member MUST be in possession of and display, upon request, a current validated (Spring ’14/Summer ’14) KCC ID card. Parking permits will not be accepted as substitute identification for purposes of beach access.
- In order to park on campus, all beach visitors must be in possession of a valid parking permit, which must be displayed at all times when on campus. During the week, parking permit holders will be permitted to park beginning at 1:00 PM. On weekends (and holidays for which there are no classes) they will be permitted to park beginning at 11:00 AM.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation