Access Resource Center (ARC)
The mission of the Access Resource Center (ARC) is to provide a wide range of holistic services to the College community and to empower students to overcome life barriers in order to achieve their educational goals. ARC works with offices across the College and other external partners to find innovative ways to support students by providing free services including government benefit screens, access to food resources, and financial wellness and support services to ensure they are successful.
We offer the following FREE services:
We also partner with other KCC offices across the campus to find innovative ways to empower our students and ensure they are successful. With their help, we coordinate:
- Access Resource Center, with lists of jobs, housing, pantries, and more
- Distribution of FREE vegetables grown on campus at the KCC Urban Farm
- Distribution of FREE food staples at the KCC Food Pantry
- Clothing donations
- Assistance with recertification of benefits
- Fair Hearing Assistance
- Assistance obtaining other government resources
Like us on Instagram:@kbccaccessresourcecenter
All of our services are FREE.
Walk-ins always welcome. Visit us in room E-115.
FACULTY: We’re available to come to your class and give a short presentation about our services. Call us at 718-368-5411!