- To reach the Public Safety Office during, dial 77777 or 718-368-4995 from any pay phone, cellular phone or off campus phone
- To summon a Public Safety Officer to a specific location during an emergency, activate the nearest ALARM by pulling the lever. These alarms are clearly marked and are strategically located throughout the campus in restrooms, corridors, stairwells, hallways and outdoors.
Dial 7777 from any CAMPUS PHONE or 718-368-4995 from any pay phone
- Notify the Office of Public Safety for all medical emergencies
- Alert the Office of Public Safety if you observe anything that is unlawful, dangerous or suspicious
- Leave the building immediately upon hearing the alarm or the instructions of Public Safety personnel and/or Floor Wardens