“Decorating Doors” Challenge
This year marked the 2nd Annual “Decorating Doors” challenge, which brought together ten teams who further showed their support for Walk-A-Thon by displaying creative and impactful door displays.
Congratulations to the winners of this year’s challenge:
Tied in First Place:
- The Office of Continuing Education, Team Frank’s Footers, Captains Frank Milano & Natalie Bredikhina
- The Office of Continuing Education, Team KCC’S Finest, Captain Maria Mejias
- The Office for College Advancement, Team Fund Razors, Captains - Corisse Vialva & Patty DeNicola
- Office of Student Affairs, Team ALL Stars, Captain - Mary O'Shea
About “Decorating Doors”
The “Decorating Doors Challenge” is not only an opportunity to win a great team prize, but also a way to share the Walk-A-Thon spirit with the campus community.
Doors are decorated in themes that highlight the support for Walk-A-Thon and the need for student scholarships.
Three judges review and score each door in three categories, including:
· Relevance to Walk-A-Thon
· Representation of School Spirit
Here is a glimpse of the 2015 decorated doors: