Kingsborough College
Inside KCC Button
Skip Navigation Links


Each academic department is allotted travel funds to defray costs incurred by faculty when they attend professional meetings and conferences. If you would like to request travel funds, you must complete an Application to Attend a Meeting or Conference form prior to attending the conference, have it signed by your chairperson, and submit to the Office of Academic Affairs.

Upon your return, you must complete an additional form, Overnight/ Out of Town Travel Report, have it approved by your chairperson, and submit it to the Office of Academic Affairs along with a conference program and original receipts for travel, lodging, and registration fees. Both forms may be obtained from your department office.

kccFacebook KCCTwitter
Privacy Statement | GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT | Disclaimer | Text Only | IT Accessibility |

Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11235-2398 | (718)-368-5000
Kingsborough is CUNY
Make This Website Talk