You can now download your eBill
Below are several important
points to keep in mind:
· You will be able to pull (i.e. view, download, and print)
a term-specific eBill for the two most recent terms in which you were enrolled
1) If you are enrolled in Summer 2018, Fall 2018 and Spring 2019.
The system only be able to pull your Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 eBills.
2) If you are enrolled in Summer 2018 and Fall 2018. The system
only be able to pull Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 eBills.
3) If you are enrolled in Spring 2018 and Fall 2018. The system
only be able to pull Spring 2018 and Fall 2018 eBills.
4) If Fall 2018 was the first term in which you are enrolled into and did
not yet enroll in Spring 2019. The system will only be able to pull your
Fall 2018 eBill.
· You can only pull an eBill for your Home School.
If you previously transferred from one Home School to a new Home School, you
will be able to pull an eBill for each school. However, to do s must
select the appropriate school in Self-Service (see attached Instructions, Step
· The “Previous Balance” included in future
term (e.g. Spring 2019) eBills does not include Anticipated Aid, but it does
include Actual (disbursed) Aid. Current term (e.g. Fall 2018)
eBills include Anticipated Aid.
(assuming: current term is Fall 2018):
Fall 2018 charges of $5,000 and Anticipated Aid of $3,000. Let’s
further assume that you registered for Spring 2019 and have charges of $4,000.
the you pull Fall 2018 (current or prior term) eBill, you will see your Fall
2018 charges as well as your Fall 2018 Anticipated Aid. Since the current
term eBill is net of Anticipated Aid, your Fall 2018 eBill will say that the Total Due is $2,000.
keep in mind if you also pulled your Spring 2019 (future term) eBill, you will
see a Previous Balance of $5,000 in
addition to your $4,000 Spring 2019 charges. In this example, the Total
Due in their Spring 2019 eBill will be $9,000.
However, as soon as the Fall
2018 Aid is disbursed, the Spring eBill’s Previous
Balance will be $2,000, and the Total Due will be $6,000.