Kingsborough College
Inside KCC Button
Skip Navigation Links
Family Petitions
Family Petitions

U.S. citizens who wish to file visa petitions for their adult children and siblings can with the assistance of the Center submit these visa applications.

In addition, lawful permanent residents (green card holders) may also file visa petitions for their spouses and unmarried children less than 21 years-old.

kccFacebook KCCTwitter
Privacy Statement | GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT | Disclaimer | Text Only | IT Accessibility |

Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11235-2398 | (718)-368-5000
Kingsborough is CUNY
Make This Website Talk