Skip to main content Skip to footer content



Human Resources newsletters


​Do You Know...

Do you know that if you are out for more than 5 days, Human Resources requires FMLA paperwork as well as a Fitness for Duty letter from your health care provider clearing your return to work?


*Part Time employees need to fill out the Non-FMLA form.

Do you know that if you are a Full Time Faculty or HEO and expecting a child, Human Resources requires Paid Parental Leave paperwork submitted at least 90 days prior to your due date?

Do you know that if you are a Full Time Faculty, ECP or HEO, and are planning to retire, Human Resources requires an Application for Retirement Leave of Absence (Travia)?

Do you know that anyone preparing to separate from the College, Human Resources requires a Separation Form and Exit Questionnaire?


Do you know that Human Resources must be notified of any address changes?

 Instructional address change

Non-Instructional address change

* You are responsible for contacting appropriate pension systems directly.

Do you know that you can apply for Reasonable Accommodation Requests?

Request Form:

HCP Form: