The Women's Center and CAMBA, have partnered to bring a Tabling Event to Kingsborough!
CAMBA, is a community based social service program with several sites located in Brooklyn. The goal of this event is to share information and resources with college community. As we all know, it's difficult to study when you're faced with managing multiple obstacles. Perhaps this resource will provide additional support for our students. Please review a list of some of the services offered at CAMBA:
- Housing Stability (homelessness prevention, emergency housing, affordable housing)
- Education and Youth Development (education, career prep, community centers, young adult support)
- Family and Community Support (family and neighborhood support, pregnancy and newborn support)
- Health (case management, HIV/Aids prevention)
- Economic Development (workforce development, refugee services)
For more information feel free to contact the Women's Center via email: email@example.com or call: 718-368-4700.
When: Tuesday, 17 May, 2022
Facilitator: Women's Center