Tuition Payment Options
1. INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT
Proceed to the following link International Payments FAQs.
2. PAY BY MAIL USING A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.
KINGSBOROUGH COMMUNITY COLLEGE
BURSAR OFFICE A205
2001 ORIENTAL BLVD.
BROOKLYN, NY 11235
3. PAY BY ACH WITHDRAWAL OR BY CREDIT CARD.
- Log in to your CUNYfirst account and select the Student Center tile.
- Select the Financial Accounts tile, then select Make a Payment in the menu on the left.
- Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- On Quikpay, select View and Pay Accounts on the menu on the left.
- Select the "Make a Payment" button at the top of the page.
- You will see a screen that displays all of the CUNY schools (past and present) associated with your EmplID. Next to each school will be a payment amount box along with a check box.
- Since each school is listed, each payment amount box either will be populated with a dollar amount if you owe money to that school, or will be blank if nothing is owed.
- You can choose to pay the entire amount in the payment amount box. Or you can choose to override the pre-populated amount and enter the amount you wish to pay in the payment amount box next to the school you want to pay.
- Select the Payment Method in the drop down menu (eCheck or Credit Card) and follow the remaining payment information prompts
- There is no fee for using the eCheck option
- There is a non-refundable 2.65% service fee (of the payment amount) charged for a credit/debit card payment.
- After you enter your payment method information you will see a screen asking: "Is this information correct?" Before you finalize your payment, review your payment information to:
- Make sure you are only sending money to a school where you have outstanding charges.
- Confirm the amount.
- If the information is wrong, cancel and start over.
* Payments for balances prior to 2012 cannot be submitted online. Submit these payments in person or via mail (see below for mailing instructions). Personal check payments must be cleared before any holds can be released.