Kingsborough College
Inside KCC Button
Skip Navigation Links

United States citizens as opposed to lawful permanent residents can file immediate relative petitions for their spouses who are in the United States or overseas.

These petitions require a series of forms and supporting documentation. The Center offers legal assistance to individuals who would otherwise be unable to complete the process without the services of a private attorney.

The forms required for spousal petitions and application for adjustment of status where the beneficiary is in the United States generally are forms I-130, G-325, I-485, I-765 and form I-864. Where the beneficiary-spouse is overseas, only the forms I-130 and G-325 along with supporting documentation are to be filed.

kccFacebook KCCTwitter
Privacy Statement | GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT | Disclaimer | Text Only | IT Accessibility |

Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11235-2398 | (718)-368-5000
Kingsborough is CUNY
Make This Website Talk