Alumni Association Information
The Purpose of the KCC Alumni Association
The Kingsborough Community College Alumni Association, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501©3 corporation. Through its Board of Directors, the Association supports the college mission. The Association awards scholarships to outstanding students and graduates and plans activities of interest to alumni. The Association operates out of the Kingsborough Community College Alumni Relations Office.
We invite you to remain a vital part of the Kingsborough family by renewing your commitment to the college through membership in the Alumni Association. By joining, you will not only help current KCC students succeed, but you’ll also have the opportunity to take advantage of a number of special alumni benefits:
- Use of Physical Education Facilities during scheduled hours, including use of Olympic-sized swimming pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. Schedule is posted on the Kingsborough website www.kingsborough.edu and all participants are asked to sign a facility waiver. Agreement to Waive Liability Rights
- College library privileges, including book checkout, remote online access to electronic journals, Lexis-Nexis, and more than 40 electronic indexes.
- Bookstore discount: receive 10% off all books and merchandise (excluding textbooks) at the college bookstore.
- Graduation March: Participate in the alumni processional at the June college commencement. Includes invitation to alumni reception, memento, use of alumni cap and gown, and special seating.
Save 15% every time you order! Call 1-800-SEND-FTD and mention code 2416 to receive your 15% discount, or visit www.ftd.com/kcc.
- Limited term parking on campus for specific usage
How to Become a Member
Join the growing number of KCC alumni who are continuing to enjoy and benefit from all that the college has to offer. Membership fee is $25.00.
- Send your check or money order payable to Kingsborough Community College Foundation, Inc. / Alumni Fund
2001 Oriental Blvd.
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Help the KCC Alumni Scholarship Fund
Reward academic excellence and help current Kingsborough students continue their education through the KCC Alumni Scholarship Fund.
- Send your check or money order payable to KCC Foundation, INC
c/o Kingsborough Community College Alumni Relations Office
2001 Oriental Blvd
Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Many individuals choose to contribute $100, $50, or $25 to support student scholarships
Check out the Wall of Fame, honoring distinguished KCC Alumni
For more information about your Alumni Association, please contact Patricia De Nicola in the KCC Alumni Relations Office, at (718) 368-6540 or e-mail us at email@example.com.