Office of the Registrar
The Degree Audit system is now available through the CUNY Portal. It will provide you with details about the courses and requirements you have taken and those which are still required for graduation. It will also reflect your placement as well as act the basis for FACTS, the new Financial Aid audit system.
- Only currently registered students can access the Degree Audit system.
- Updates to your record, such as grade changes, will not appear immediately.
- The system is updated nights and weekends, so you may experience system issues at those times.
Log In Instructions:
The Degree Audit is now located on the CUNY Portal at the following link:
After you have signed in to your portal account, please click on the Student Advisement Degree Audit link on the left side of the screen.
This will direct you to your Degree Audit.
Degree Audit Student Help Center Information
If you are experiencing difficulty using the Degree Audit system, please note the following areas for assistance:
- Unable to log-on to the system? Contact the Help Desk at (718) 368-6888 or send an e-mail to HelpDesk@students.kbcc.cuny.edu.
- If after logging in to the Portal and clicking on the link you are told you do not have an Audit account, you should make sure that Kingsborough is listed as your primary college on your My Profile page of CUNYfirst.
- For questions regarding the course requirements for your major, please contact the Office of the Academic Department or Program responsible for your major.
- For questions regarding course requirements listed on the audit compared to requirements on other documents, contact the Chairperson of the Academic Department or the Director of the Program to which your major is attached, or contact the advisor listed on your audit. Have both your audit and the document listing other requirements available.
- For questions regarding the Degree Audit and TAP requirements, contact the TAP Office in P-204 at (718) 368-4524.
- For general degree audit questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Registrar's Office will either respond to your question or direct it to the correct office.