Order ONLINE 24/7 ( NEW! )
For your convenience, through TranscriptsPlus™, you are now able to submit a transcript request 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. Kingsborough Community College is working with Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders through their secure Internet site that uses current web encryption technology.
Throughout the day we gather your requests and process them during regular office hours, Mondays through Fridays from 9 am until 4:30 pm, E.S.T. Transcripts will not be processed during evening hours, when we are closed on Saturdays and Sundays nor during all major holidays (check the College’s academic calendar on the Registrar’s website for College closings).
For students enrolled from Fall 1985 to present, your request will be processed within three work days. Older transcripts may take longer.
The $7 transcript fee is charged, along with an additional fee of $2.00 for use of this service. Transcripts sent to University Application Processing Center (UAPC) or to other CUNY colleges will also be subject to these charges. Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Kingsborough Community College requires that you provide us with a signed form authorizing release of your academic transcript before your order can be processed. However, some orders may qualify for “Automatic Authorization” without your signature. To qualify, your order must meet the following criteria:
- The name on your credit card exactly matches your name as it appears on the College’s record and
- The date of birth and social security number (or student identification number) exactly match the information on the College’s record and
- You do not have attachments to accompany your transcript order.
If your order is not eligible for “Automatic Authorization,” a form will be available at the end of the order process. Print, sign and mail or fax that form and any attachments to the Transcript Department in the Registrar’s Office (details are provided on the form). Your order will be processed upon receipt of the form, unless you have requested that it be held for degree or grade posting.
Please note: In accordance with federal regulations (FERPA), requests for transcripts made by third parties on behalf of the student will not be processed.
Key features of this service include:
- 24/7 access – You can submit your request from any computer connected to the Internet from almost anywhere in the world around the clock!
- Faster service – Your transcript will be in the mail as early as one day after submitting your request (instead of 7 days)!
- Easy address search – A pull down menu allows you to search a database with the mailing addresses of many colleges and universities!
- Precise addressing – You add the address we use to send your transcript! No risk of a typographical error or a problem in reading a hand written address!
- Status updates – Receive e-mail or fax (your choice) updates on the status of your request! If there is a problem in processing your request, you are notified by e-mail or fax (your choice)! We communicate directly to you!
- Exact pricing – When your request is submitted, you know the total cost that will be charged to your credit card! No more worries about delays due to incorrect payments!