Order BY WRITING
Please note:In accordance with federal regulations (FERPA), requests for transcripts made by third parties on behalf of the student will not be processed.
Transcript requests are processed on a first come, first served basis. Please allow for unexpected contingencies and processing by both the Bursar’s and Registrar’s office. During peak periods, additional time may be required.
For students enrolled from Fall 1985 to present, your request will be processed within seven work days. Older transcripts may take longer.
Requests for transcripts should be sent to:
Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard
Brooklyn , NY 11235
Please make money orders out to Kingsborough Community College.
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE WITH TRANSCRIPT REQUEST:
- To establish the requester as the student, please include a copy of a photo ID (such as a driver's license). The ID must match the name on the transcript; otherwise, proof of a change of name must also be presented.
- To identify you, we require your name (former and current), student number (social security number or assigned number) and date of birth.
- To locate your transcript, we require your approximate dates of attendance.
- To send your transcript, we require the name and address, including an office name, where the transcript should be sent.
- To contact you in case of a problem, we require your current name, current mailing address and a daytime telephone number.
In lieu of a letter, you may download a Transcript Request Form.
For additional transcript information, please call (718) 368-5088.