Kingsborough College
Inside KCC Button
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation LinksKCC Home > Apply Now > International Transfer Application Requirements

International Transfer Applicants

Since Graduating from high school, you have attended a college, university, or post secondary institution (US or abroad).

If NO you are required to complete a freshman application.

Please use the following checklist to assist you in completing the application process:

Attention: If you have earned a minimum of 24 college credits in the USA, Contact admissions advisor at (718) 368-4600, room V103 or email: or chat live before completing an admission application.

  • Please use the following checklist to assist you in completing the application process:

    • CUNY Application.

      Indicate your official/legal name on the application.

      A $70.00 personal check or money order (no cash) payable to the University Application Processing Center (U.A.P.C.).

    • Proof of Immunization for Measles, Mumps and Rubella if born on or after January 1, 1957. MMR's must be submitted prior to registration for college courses. A Meningococcal Meningitis Response Form must be completed and signed as well. Please call the Office of Health Services @ 718-368-5684 for the free clinic schedule and immunization requirements.

    • Submit unofficial photocopies of your high school diploma, college or university diplomas and transcript(s)/ mark sheets(s).
      All documents must be submitted in your country's native language with official translations into English if applicable.

    • For schools you attended outside the United States: Submit official postsecondary school transcripts/mark sheets sent directly from the issuing institution to the Processing Center, CUNY/UAPC. In addition, you will need the issuing institution to send a copy of the transcript to you if it is written in a language other than English, so you can obtain an authorized word-for-word translation.

    • Test of English as A Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, if applicable.
      Please visit for more information.

      Submit a photocopy of your Immigration document(s), i.e. green card, white card or visa.

Please Note:
All documents must be sent to the:
University Application
Processing Center
P.O. Box 359023
Brooklyn, New York 11235-0001

*Official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to the University Application Processing Center (U.A.P.C.). Official transcripts must be sent in the country's' native language, in a sealed envelope with a school seal on the back of the envelope. Please note, photocopies of the student's original transcripts are not acceptable.

blank_element blank_element blank_element blank_element
kccFacebook KCCTwitter
Privacy Statement | GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT | Disclaimer | LIAISONS | Text Only | IT Accessibility |

Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11235-2398 | (718)-368-5000
Kingsborough is CUNY