General College Admissions Requirements
All applicants must have the following preliminary documents:
- Freshman: Official High School Transcript stating graduation date or Original G.E.D. Diploma with scores attached.
- Transfers: Official college transcripts for all colleges previously attended or currently attending. Transfer students must also submit an official high school transcript with graduation date if they have completed less than 24 credits.
- Application fee $65.00 (Freshmen), $70.00 (Transfer) paid by check or money order (Please no cash) payable to The University Application Processing Center.
- Proof of immunization for MMR (if available).
- Proof of immigration status (non-USA Citizens) if available and appropriate.
General International Admissions Requirements
Applicants educated abroad, (U.S.A. citizens/ Non-citizens) please click on
International Freshman Application Requirements
International Transfer Application Requirements for college admission details.