Kingsborough College
Inside KCC Button
Skip Navigation Links

Student Rights and Responsibilities

What if your credits don’t transfer as expected?
After evaluation, students may appeal a decision of denial or restriction of transfer credit. If you would like to appeal the evaluation of your transfer credit, please meet with a transfer advisor in Room M-101 to review your Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) report. You may then bring your signed and dated TCE to Room M-386 to file an appeal. You may also want to read CUNY’s Transfer Credit Appeals process.

What are your rights and responsibilities regarding the CUNY Common Core/Pathways?
We encourage you to read CUNY’s list of Student Rights and Responsibilities related to the CUNY Common Core/Pathways.

kccFacebook KCCTwitter
Privacy Statement | GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT | Disclaimer | LIAISONS | Text Only | IT Accessibility |

Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11235-2398 | (718)-368-5000
Kingsborough is CUNY
Make This Website Talk