Kingsborough College
Inside KCC Button
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation LinksKCC Home > New Americans Center > Spousal Visas

United States citizens as opposed to lawful permanent residents can file immediate relative petitions for their spouses who are in the United States or overseas.

These petitions require a series of forms and supporting documentation. The Center offers legal assistance to individuals who would otherwise be unable to complete the process without the services of a private attorney.

The forms required for spousal petitions and application for adjustment of status where the beneficiary is in the United States generally are forms I-130, G-325, I-485, I-765 and form I-864. Where the beneficiary-spouse is overseas, only the forms I-130 and G-325 along with supporting documentation are to be filed.

kccFacebook KCCTwitter
Privacy Statement | GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT | Disclaimer | LIAISONS | Text Only | IT Accessibility |

Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11235-2398 | (718)-368-5000
Kingsborough is CUNY
Make This Website Talk