Access Your Patron Record Online
HOW TO ACCESS “MY ACCOUNT”AND RENEW BOOKS FROM HOME
Type in the URL: libraries.cuny.edu
Click on the symbol:CUNY+ ONLINE CATALOG
Scroll to the top of the page
- Click onto MY ACCOUNT(found on the blue task bar at the top of the page).
- Remote Patron Authentication Page--enter your 14 digit library barcode beginning with 22770… [first time users enter their barcode twice for verification] then click on Sign In
(If you have never used the Kingsborough Library please go to the Circulation Desk and ask to have your patron record activated before attempting to log-on).
CAREFULLY read the instructions for changing your password
When you are in your patron record:
- You can check your personal information and cash transactions
- You can review the books you have out on loan
- You can RENEW the books you have on loan(however, a book that is on HOLD for another patron CANNOT be renewed).
click on Loans
click on the number to the left of the book you wish to renew
click on Renew--a message will inform you whether the book was renewed successfully. Remember to jot down the new Due Date.
Please Note: Renewals are blocked when the book is too long overdue, when there is a fine on your record, or if your renewal limit has been reached.
IMPORTANT to ensure security
When you are finished looking at your record click on END SESSION
next click GO
Prepared by Prof. Josephine Murphy(revised) August 10, 2004